- Editing and maintaining Lean Quality System improvements
- Processing of internal discrepancies, rework orders and special releases
- Assistance and auditing of suppliers, internal audits according to ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001
- Support in quality assurance, production or a similar environment
- You have already been able to gain experience in quality management, preferably in the automotive sector
- You are quality-conscious, assertive, communicative, customer-oriented, a team player and solution-oriented
- Preferably first work experience in quality assurance, production or a similar environment
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 standards is an advantage
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries