- The Head of Service + Success Business Development has the mission to develop and promote Customer Services offer to increase sales at front, understanding the needs and anticipating new trends (digital services, consumables, contracts, upgrades, advanced new services, lifecycles services). This is done in close cooperation with various stakeholders within the company.
- Lead the business developer team to translate strategy into roadmap pushing cross technology services solution approach and placing our “customers centric” value at the core of our decisions and actions.
- Set up monitoring of best practices using tools available, dashboard creation to manage the life cycle of the services deployed from launch to phase out. Lead business developers to key actions to make GFMS front organization reaching budget targets.
- Contribute through a vision and actions plan to the GFMS 2025 strategy pushing the service, with a special focus on sustainable ones, at the core of GF MS activity, working with Machine business stakeholders and Segmentation specialists.
- Marketing master degree (SAWI or equivalent) – Master degree in Business and management
- Large experience in product management/ market intelligence, processes implementation and team lead
- Minimum 5 years past experience in product marketing, digital marketing, with a technical B to B focus
- English: excellent communication skills, other languages i.e. French, German or Italian is an asset
- MS office proficient, SAP ERP, CRM, analytics tools
- Influencing skills, game changer, visionary
- Willingness and ability to travel when needed.
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries