- Co-operate with the other functions and with the Market Intelligence to develop value proposition, solutions/products positioning and marketing programs to differentiate GFMS from the competition and drive revenue growth (dedicated solutions or dedicated package).
- Provide our company with a strong understanding of the aerospace market segment, its reality, needs and threats, being one step ahead.
- Design go-to-market strategies for new and existing solutions/products introductions.
- Continue to develop and grow our strong base of existing customers.
- Coordinate the activity of the different dedicated "Turbine" groups worlwide in order to share best practices, lessons learnt and successes.
- Identify opportunities for the segment : execute strategic market analysis and surveys that clearly defines growth opportunities within the segment.
- Work with the Market intelligence to identify market and competitive trends that are impacting aerospace segment.
- Cooperate with the marketing communication to design marketing programs for the segment.
- Drive strategy implementation and educate the field on market-place dynamics in order to accelerate and sustain the growth (lead market activities including trainings, seminars, shows and support key sales projects).
- Manage some Key Accounts if not covered by the regional Turbine Group organization.
- Solid knowledge and expertise of the aerospace segment. Educated in Engineering and/or business administration.
- Prior segmentation experience is highly desired along with the ability to demonstrate measurable results.
- Fluent in English + at least another language (French, Italian, or German much appreciated)
- MS office – CRM tools
- Strong influence skills required: credible, ability to deal with ambiguity, adaptable and at ease with a wide range of steaholders.
- Able to develop and grow the network.
- Ability to look beyond short term achievement to execute GFMS strategy.
- Commercial orientation: result oriented, large amount of energy and passion to develop business. Agile in complex sales structures and processes.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach.
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries