- Bring an efficient support to GFMS' organization and customers for the service of LASER products.
- Operate efficiently to conclude to the full satisfaction of our customers onsite installation, repair, maintenance, calibration and test activites
- Perform troubleshooting and strive to resolve issues, from the helpline or directly onsite.
- Up to 60% travel time
- Contribute to products and documentation quality improvement
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent in photonics, electrotechnics, automation or mechanics
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar function
- Very good knowledge in Optics and Lasers
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
HR Business Partner
Rue du Pré-de-la-Fontaine 8
View larger map
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries