- Definition, design and implementation of SAP S/4 Hana template processes in the area of Vendor Invoice Management, Travel Expenses and IC reconciliation and CoA maintenance
- Coordination of process definitions and communication of relevant changes across all Divisions and regions
- Support in the implementation of a global training concept
- Responsible for the maintenance of the implemented processes and continuous improvement of the global template processes with a high focus on automation
- Evaluation and approval of change requests to the global template system
- First level support to the group-wide key user organization
- In depth understanding of Finance E2E processes with expert knowledge in design and modelling of business processes
- Excellent communication, networking, mediation, and technical translation skills
- Ability to manage trade-offs between conflicting interests, manage a network of process experts and focus on the global big picture
- Fluent in English, German skills and other languages are a plus
- Self-motivated, quality oriented, dynamic, organized, and capable of handling own responsibilities and tasks to successful completion, in a fast-paced, digital environment
- University degree in business administration, IT or an equivalent background
- 3-5 years working experience in the business process management
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
HR Manager Corporate
View larger map
Your work route
Who we are
Georg Fischer (GF) comprises three divisions: GF Piping Systems, GF Casting Solutions and GF Machining Solutions. The Corporation is headquartered in Switzerland and has 15'000 employees worldwide. GF is the preferred partner of its customers for the safe transport of liquids and gases, lightweight casting components, and high-precision manufacturing technologies.