- The quality Specialist is responsible for ensuring that our products or services meets established standards of quality, including reliability and performance required for our three (3) locations located in Toronto, Quebec and Alberta. The mandate will be to standardize practices within the company and will have to review inspection standards. It will be necessary to build an excellent partnership with the various stakeholders and a presence on the production floor is required and necessary. This position reports directly to the Director of Engineering.
- Write, interpret and implement quality assurance and inspection policies and procedures;
- Develop sampling procedures and guidelines for recording and reporting quality data;
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities;
- Investigate customer complaints and non-compliance issues to develop corrective and preventive actions;
- Collect, compile and analyze statistical data on quality to improve;
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards;
- Coordinate and support on-site audits performed by external vendors;
- Responsible for document management systems for the ISO standard;
- Be the resource person for our data management system (SAP).
- Bachelor's degree preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a role related to quality for a manufacturing company (an asset);
- Knowledge of the ISO 9001 standard;
- Experience as a quality auditor and quality improvement;
- Experience in quality inspection, audit and testing;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs - intermediate level;
- Experience in employee management;
- Available to travel a minimum of 10% per year;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Be problem-solving oriented; adopted an approach in order to propose solutions;
- Knowledge of SAP management software is an asset;
- Spoken and written bilingualism (French and English).
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
75 Rue Dupont
J0P 1B0 Coteau-du-Lac
J0P 1B0 Coteau-du-Lac
View larger map
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.