- Design of CNC controls, axis drives and associated electrical diagrams
- Machine development of customized solutions and machine commissioning as well as monitoring of quality and CE conformity
- Monitoring of technological developments in the area of machine tool control systems
- Creation of development documentation
- Travel activity: 20-30
- Basic technical training as an electrical engineer HF/FH or corresponding experience/training
- Several years of experience in the areas of machine tool control, servo drives and PLC programming
- Knowledge of Siemens programming tools (Step 7 or TIA Portal) and NC cycles programming
- Good language skills (E/D) spoken and written
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries