- Support closely the network of Sales companies in the identification of needed parts and support the customers inquiries for the EDM machines produced by the GF MS plant in Losone
- Create the parts documentation during the machine project according to the process millestones
- Update the parts documentation during the life time of the products
- Create & maintain master data & material assortment (phase-in, phase-out, double material, substitution, status, classification) in SAP
- Maintain close link with the R&D in order to follow the machine developpement during the phase & gate process and the modifications during the product life time
- Technical diploma, at ease with mechanics, electronics, machine tool industry
- Experience in machine tool industry, more particularly spare parts, wear parts and consumables and/or documentation
- Experience in Customer Service Product to determine all parameters that govern the product life cycle
- English : Good level - be able to have phone conversation and write emails. French and/or Italian could be an asset
- Microsoft office tool, SAP MM, CAD systems
- Strong Customer orientation
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries