- Your main responsibility is to coordinate activities and projects, which will enable GFMS products for digitally supported Maintenance processes. This includes the hardware preconditions required to support such Maintenance processes.
- Some experience in the field of industrial goods (machinery, machine tools) and their maintenance needs and procedures would be a perfect asset to success in the position
- The task requires analysis of the current standard and future vision of the industry (customer expectations, needs of technical support, tools and services available from third parties, etc.) with regard to Diagnostics and Maintenance.
- Based on a deep understanding of the actual GFMS Maintenance ecosystem you are expected to identify the gap's needed to be filled by GFMS.
- As the Program Owner, you will define and manage the Program Digital Maintenance Enablement with the goal to make GFMS fit to continuously cope with the state of the industry and to harmonize the concept across GFMS machining technologies.
- In this position you will be working with all relevant stakeholders representing the GFMS Maintenance ecosystem, align on the business case and jointly identify the contributing activities and projects (existing, in process, future need).
- Your role is to define, legitimate and execute the program and make sure this will bring added value to the company and to the various stakeholders within our technical units Milling, EDM, Laser, Microlution ...
- Background in maintenance / field service of industrial goods (machinery) or related back office tasks
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently
- Excellent critical and creative thinking and analytical skills
- Experience in agile and iterative Project and Product Development processes
- Technical and organizational competency, ability to learn and improve continuously
- Encourages Risk Taking / Inspires through intrinsic motivation
- Technical or management degree, Project Management Certificate highly recommended
- Proven working experience in project management (5 years)
- English - spoken and written - mandatory - Italian, French, German - spoken and written - highly desired
- MS Office, SAP, MS Project or similar tools
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, travel 40%
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries