- Main objectives
- *Support setup of Thailand Rep office (legal, location, admin) and drive recruitement of team
- *Provide strong leadership to the Thailand Rep office team (as soon as recruited) in achieving business development, corporate sales & marketing objectives. (You will motivate and direct the sales team to achieve annual sales growth targets by designing and implementing strong growth strategy plans for Thailand. )
- *Sales/ Business Development team management including recruiting, coaching and performance management to create a best in class salesforce
- *Lead actively in the development of existing/ new channel partners, key accounts and major projects to secure wins together.
- *Expand GF's market share in Thailand within targeted market segments, identifying new product applications, adding new customers, identifying and engaging with right channel partners and winning over competitive accounts.
- *Lead best-in class and effective sales processes to raise productivity of the sales team leveraging sales tools such as CRM, Showpad or market intelligence with BCI and others
- Main Tasks
- Leadership – Develop a long term vision and roadmap to develop Thailand as a market with the newly formed representative office.
- Support roll out of the company’s strategy 2025, 4DX and various management directives.
- Representation office setup and team establishment – Drive recruitement of Business Development/ Sales and support team.
- Support legal, financial and physical setup of the Rep office in Bangkok, Thailand
- Business development and revenue achievement – Define and implement go-to-market strategies, leading the business development activities and the sales team to achieve annual sales targets.
- Develop sales growth plans across target segments, leading in major project bids, new account acquisitions and key account penetrations.
- Execute channel development strategy across assigned terroritory to increase GF market coverage. Appointment of new distributors/ channel partners, manage existing distributors and build a strong network of key influencers in Thailand.
- Coaching and Team development – Provide continuous coaching and mentoring to business development/ sales reps to focus on and develop value selling skills.
- 8-10 years experience in sales management/business development in similar industry with Min 5 years' managerial experience.
- Relevant industry experience in at least of the following focus segments: Water Treatment in Industrial applications/ Process Automation/ Chemical Process Industry/ F&B (Water Treatment)
- Strong sales hunting personality, driven and a self-starter.
- Strong time management skills, able to multitask and work effectively under tight timelines.
- Strategic thinker with a strong understanding of customer behaviours, competitor analysis and market trends.
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets, distributor network management and business development.
- Good interpersonal and strong communication skills.
- Able to work both independently as well as is a team player.
- • Business Strategic planning and development
- • Strategic Leadership
- • Channel Management
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Senior HR & Admin Executive
11 Tampines Street 92
View larger map
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.