- You support the Pricing Manager of the parts business department in his daily business, analyzing data in order to define and optimize pricing strategy to contribute to the company results.
- As a Pricing Analyst you assess data from a variety of sources and use it to derive insights into pricing strategies and market trends. The pricing analyst uses a number of quantitative and qualitative methods to analyze competitor pricing, assess market share and margins, and track customer engagement in order to gain a complete picture of effective pricing strategies for their company’s offerings.
- You work closely with sales personnel and regional service managers to develop and implement competitive pricing strategies. You will prepare and analyze pricing strategy models, analyze customer response, sales and gross margin evolution, and determine more effective ways to reach customers, gain market share and improve overall profitability.
- You are a key driver to leverage process and tools optimization within the Customer services organization in order to contribute to pricing excellence; this includes purchasing processes, discount management, logistics processes (like repair and overhaul processes), compilation and response to customer claims at the sales organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business, accounting, finance or related field
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset
- MS Office expert level (especially excel)
- Communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience in pricing in an industrial B2B setting.
- Between two and four years of experience in business analytics
- Database management (Access, SQL a plus)
- English fluent, French or German an asset
- Hands-on attitude and solution finders, analytical skills
- Methodical with an Agile mindset
- Good communication skills
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries