- Drive projects focusing on Business Development tools in order to improve services visibility, the main focus being the SAP FSM follow up and improvement aiming at supporting our sales force on field.
- Manage relevant activities to reach goals and deadlines defined according to Steering Committee's requests and decisions.
- Support the Regional Head of Customer Services and Business Development team by implementing projects, monitoring actions and tracking progress.
- Collaborate with GF Divisions to share best practices and potentially participate to cross-division projects.
- Ensure that user's competences are up to date through regular trainings, plan and organise roll out and lead hypercare period.
- Drive projects focusing on continuous improvement and lean processes.
- Integrate Design Thinking methodology in relevant projects in order to focus with efficiency on customer-centered solutions.
- Follow-up on-going projects by preparing progress reports and communicating monthly status to relevant stakeholders and to the team management.
- Lead communication with stakeholders (internal and external to GFMS) and keep them updated, motivated, and engaged in the project.
- Graduate in Business management or Bachelor's Degree
- Significant experience in Project Management
- Understanding of machine tool technology or metal working machinery sector is a plus
- English flluent, French, German and/or Chinese is a plus
- High level in MS Office softwares, Microsoft Teams, SAP ERP system, Project Management tools (JIRA, MS Project…)
- Proactive and organized
- Good communication and listening skills
- Focus on goals and deadlines, customer oriented, team player.
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries