The Microelectronics Sales Manager is responsible for seeking, developing, and securing new customers, projects, and contracts within the microelectronics market segment in the assigned territory. It also includes managing key account projects, increasing wallet share on existing accounts, and consistently achieving sales targets. The position requires providing prompt and accurate solutions to customer inquiries and serving as an essential communication link between the company and customers as well as between the global industries and Americas sales companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Sales, Marketing, or related field.
- Five years of industry sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and CRM.
- Successful track record of meeting sales objectives annually
- Detailed knowledge of GF products and services, with the ability to upskill on technical aspects
- Comfortable discussing technical requirements with potential customers
- Strong negotiation skills to navigate between commercial and technical matters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a focus on providing outstanding customer service
- Awareness of vertical market segments and ability to interact with differing levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong business partnering skills and the ability to be a steward of the business
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
GF offers a comprehensive health and welfare benefits plan including, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and 401k with generous company match.
Paid time off include 12 paid days of company holidays.
We support the purchase of a fitness membership from the center of your choice with a subsidy.
Work perks discount
The discount program includes many different goods and services including appliances, electronics, theme parks, movies and more.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.