- Conduct analysis of existing processes and propose new and robust methods for managing finished goods inventory targets
- Create reports and analytics dashboards to help the supply chain team make the most appropriate decisions
- Participate in defining supply and production strategies by creating relevant processes and rules
- Create and run manufacturing and supply chain reports
- Provide insights and identify opportunities to effectively drive supplier management
- Support demand planning and forecasting
- Creation of dashboards for monthly performance
- Perform Kaizen in a logistics environment
- Master's degree in econometrics, supply chain, management science, engineering, or another related field
- Good analytical and computer skills, including MS Office system and tools (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Advanced skills in databases, spreadsheet statistical applications, and logistic software packages (ERP and Power BI preferable)
- Prior consulting or industry experience is an advantage
- Autonomy, curiosity, proactivity, inquisitiveness, and ability to manage process execution
- Familiarity with logistics, inventory, and production planning concepts
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Fluent in German and English
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Flexible working conditions
Wherever possible we offer flexible working hours as well as the possibility to work remotely.
We offer all employees free refreshments such as water, coffee or tea.
View larger map
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.