- Contribute to the performance of the engineering team by completing assigned tasks and special projects.
- Conduct R&D testing to characterize product and material performance.
- Apply proficient solid modeling and drawing skills in Siemens NX11, SolidWorks, and AutoCAD to generate detailed and accurate 3D product models of various products and new developments.
- Develop understanding of product applications, performance, quality standards, testing, and installation.
- Completion of junior level courses in engineering related degree program.
- Proficient with NX9 or SolidWorks 3D parametric modeling software; Latest Release.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic and demanding environment, interface with a wide variety of people, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to amass knowledge and develop skills quickly from multiple different sources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with others.
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
08 Human Resources Manager
300 Kuebler Road
View larger map
Applications from agencies will not be considered.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.