- Definition general Procurement strategy in coordination with Head of Group
- Coordination and lead of Global Commodity
- Support, develop and implement commodity processes and procedures
- Drive common supplier pool across all Technical Units
- Optimization of processes and cost removal from the supply chain processes
- Conduct global negotiations and ensure sustainability targets
- Extensive experience in production (machine tool business is a benefit)
- Technical background is preferred
- Knowledge of procurement/purchasing/logistics processes and techniques (will be discussed during interview)
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
- German and English (fluent). Italian and French – welcome
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Talent Acquisition Manager
View larger map
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries