- You will be responsible for wiring and cabling complete machine tools
- Your area of responsibility also includes diagnostics and troubleshooting during commissioning
- You are used to do the work considering quality and deadlines
- You have completed basic electrical training (automation technician, automation fitter, electrician
- Advantageously you already have experience in machine and apparatus constructionYou have a good knowledge of German
- You have a high level of quality awareness and are used to working independently and accurately. You enjoy taking on responsibility and like to develop yourself further
- You like to work in a small team
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries