- Support Global Industries sales team, sales companies and production plants in Project Execution to fulfill the customer needs
- Support sales activities for all major projects and building long-term customer relationships with key accounts through world class Project Execution
- Provide communications to all relevant organizational functions involved in the projects
- Develop and communicate forecasting models and collaborate with key stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years of prior relevant work experience in project management or sales
- Preferably university degree in Engineering or Business Economics, or similar experience
- Strong strategic commercial mindset to provide enhanced customer service
- High customer and service mentality combined with good sales skills to influence major projects
- Proven track record in providing logistics and material supply to major project site
- Abilty to work at a high level with SAP
- Highly detailed with strong organizational and documentation skills
- Strong intercultural skills to manage dispersed team (internal project teams) and ability to adress and resolve conflicts
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- Willingness to travel as required
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.