- Analyzes the availability of technological capacity and raw materials and consumables required for production
- Analyzes information on customer orders, delivery times, specific product characteristics, received from the sales department, as well as sales projections for the following periods
- Performs analyzes and prepares reports to substantiate the need for the purchase of raw materials and consumables, and transmits them to the departments concerned
- Creates production schedule and prioritizes work orders based on internally established indicators
- Informs decision-makers about any deviation resulting from the capacity analysis, likely to influence the acceptance and confirmation of the production plan
- Constantly communicates with procurement responsibles and, in the event of a raw material shortage, plans or replans, as appropriate, the affected production orders
- Modify the production plan in case of material shortages, machinery breakdowns, lack of human resources or other problems that may arise during execution
- Analyzes proper allocation of orders to equipment/production lines based on past difficulties, tracks production issues related to planning and related to equipment efficiency
- Tracks specific indicators (KPI) – Takt time, OEE and proposes solutions to optimize production planning
- Bachelor degree - technical or economic specialization Specializations in Supply Chain, Logistics, or Production Planning, or other similar fields of study
- Communication and relationship skills at all hierarchical levels
- Ability to identify solutions and solve problems in a flexible, autonomous manner with minimal supervision. Resistance to stressful situations
- Demonstrates initiative, persuasion and ability to make foundamented decisions
- Detail oriented, ability to multitask and prioritize tasks with tight deadlines
- Demonstrates understanding of production processes, has knowledge of production analysis and monitoring tools
- Advanced skills in using MS Excel
- Developed communication skills in English
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Sat Geamana Str. Drumul 23, 44, (Pitesti, AG)
117141 Comuna Bradu
117141 Comuna Bradu
View larger map
Your work route
Who we are
GF Casting Solutions is one of the leading solution providers of lightweight components in the mobility and energy industry. As a future-oriented company, we act as a driving force for innovations in the foundry and additive manufacturing world and want to take the lead in shaping the development of sustainable mobility.