- Realizing successfully and autonomously, with the highest level of quality and efficiency, activities related to Laser application Center in Geneva like:
- Complex Tescuts, demo parts, etc...
- Exhibitions preparation and support on site
- Projects of development
- User documentation in collaboration with Documentation department
- Customer Training, where Sales Co's have not Application Engineers
- Sales Co's Training (AST, specific issue, etc....)
- Elaboration of training module with Documentation department
- Acceptance test at customer site or Geneva
- Worldwide Application assistance (2nd level support)
- Marketing and Sales promotion :
- Demo kit and parts, with the related technical documentation
- Technical or technological arguments and documents showing USPs of GF MS products products.
- Giving the adequate feedback following his/her activities to his/her leader and Head of MSS and to Sales CoS if required
- Active participation, on daily base, to Geneva Application Center activities, with teamspirit, and with a behaviour close to customer environment
- Taking the responsibility of tasks assigned by his/her team leader or by Head of MSS, executing them with the most effective way, by using all resources available in his working environment.
- Knowledge in mechanical engineering, Engineer in mechanical or micromecanics
- Knowledge in : 3D CAD-CAM
- Expérience in CNC machine use
- Creative spirit: arts (photography, design,…), graphic design (Photoshop, GIMP,…)
- High education in mechanical engineering
- Fluent in French and English, good level in German.
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries