- Analyze and understand the trading pattern and performance of GF share in the stock market
- Support the Investor Relations (IR) Team with investor updates and presentations
- Organization of roadshows, in-house meetings and investor conferences
- Implementation and conduct IR related market analysis and ensure proper IR back office
- Actively manage the IR CRM system including preparation of minutes and the yearly IR reporting
- Support Chief Risk Officer in implementation and operating GF internal risk management tool and beeing contact person
- You have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or a related field; work experience in finance is a plus
- Strong analytical skills combined with an aﬃnity for numbers
- Responsible work attitude and signiﬁcant attention to detail combined with a team oriented and open personality
- Comprehensive interest in the capital markets
- You are proficient in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Bloomberg / VBA / Python knowledge is a plus
- You are fluent in English and German
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Flexible working conditions
Wherever possible we offer flexible working hours as well as the possibility to work remotely.
We support the purchase of a fitness studio membership from the center of your choice with a subsidy. We also offer active health promotion with other sport activities.
Assistant Corporate HR
View larger map
Your work route
Who we are
GF – with its three divisions GF Piping Systems, GF Casting Solutions, and GF Machining Solutions – offers products and solutions that enable the safe transport of liquids and gases, as well as lightweight casting components and high-precision manufacturing technologies. As a sustainability and innovation leader, GF strives to achieve profitable growth while offering superior value to its customers for more than 200 years.