- Lead and structure the material master data maintenance of the parts assortment (rules, processes, tools) to maintain all data needed along the entire supply chain.
- Manage the spare parts documentation creation during the machine project and follow up during the life time of the products.
- Set-up documentation and rules to ensure that the material master data is created, maintained and up-to-dated in order to meet the needs of all suplly chain teams : procurement, distribution, planning, returns and pricing.
- Make sure to provide and update an accurate documentation and information to the various stakeholders in the company, espacially up to technicians during cutomers support.
- Improve efficiency on parts' identification process.
- Technical diploma, at ease with mechanics, electronics, know how in machine tool industry
- Logistics / Supply chain basis and distribution (Logistics, Purchasing, Planning, ...)
- At ease with technical documentation
- Good communication skills in French, English and German
- Microsoft office tool, SAP MM & SD, CAD systems
- Calm, organized, flexible with the ability to run several tasks at the same time
- Rigorous, practical, analytical and systematic approach on problem solving
- Experience in team leadership and in project work
- Change Management skills
- Be able to work within a multi-request matrix organization
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries