- Define, develop, and implement the sub-business unit's relevant product, system, and segment-focused marketing strategies alongside the Head of the Sub-Business Unit, Global Business Development Management, and Product Management to achieve global, regional, and local business objectives
- Deliver requirements of relevant product, system, and segment marketing campaign briefs and relevant projects on time and within budget
- Provide leadership and direction to marketing teams focused on actuation, valves, flow measurement, and water analytics with an instrumentation portfolio. Ensuring complimentary messaging and consistency across the process automation portfolio
- Partnering with the other marketing teams within the business unit to ensure our combined portfolio relevant to the key market segments is presented in a customer-centric manner
- Drive sales effectiveness by ensuring each salesperson's appropriate system, segment, system, application, and product knowledge, coordinating the preparation of relevant learning and development materials alongside the global sales effectiveness team program, including webinars, eLearning, and Showpad developments to the Sales and Marketing team(s)
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget for the relevant product, system, and segment marketing campaigns, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Collaborating with the global external and internal communications team, production companies, sales companies, and external agencies to ensure increased media coverage and awareness of success stories and thought leadership topics relevant to key strategic focuses in the sub-business unit.
- Collaborate with the global digital marketing organization to ensure all campaign activities are tracked in line with the worldwide lead management process and the status of all demand generation activities are reported on and optimized regularly
- Solid B.A./B.S. degree
- 7+ years experience in B2B marketing and communications within the technology sector
- A creative and strategic thinker with a proven record of managing marketing campaigns and programs - their content and roll-out, coordinating the various stakeholders and content owners to deliver high-quality campaigns and programs.
- Finely honed project management skills, in addition to a keen sense of initiative, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Well-developed communication and organizational skills
- Fluent command of English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel on business assignments (15%)
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
The independent employee counseling service at GF is available to all employees for both private and professional concerns.
Flexible working conditions
Wherever possible we offer flexible working hours as well as the possibility to work remotely.
We provide free parking spaces for all employees.
Very attractive pension scheme
GF offers all employees an excellent pension plan.
Talent Acquisition Manager
View larger map
Applications from agencies will not be considered.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.