- Technical management of development projects with main-focus on software and electronics development
- Coordination, management and assessment of external development partners with focus on expertise, efficiency and quality
- Responsible for software architecture and quality of embedded Linux and IoT components
- Consulting sprint meetings, reviews and workshops as well as being responsible for project documentation and reporting to management
- Monitoring of budget, deadline and quality targets as well as control in the event of any deviations
- Active participation in requirement engineering in close cooperation with product management in compliance with global standards, guidelines and architecture principles
- Maintenance and further development of existing local processes and procedures in line with global process specifications
- Active stakeholder management and promotion of cross-project cooperation
- University degree in software engineering, electrical engineering, information technology or a completed technical vocational training with corresponding further education.
- 3 - 6 years of professional experience, advantageously in the management of agile development projects in an industrial environment
- Solid knowledge of the technologies Embedded Linux, C#, MQTT, BLE, .NET, JS would be an advantage
- Familiar with the common methods and tools of agile project management
- Structured and independent way of working as well as good communication skills and enjoy presenting in front of an audience
- Very good German and English skills
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Flexible working conditions
Wherever possible we offer flexible working hours as well as the possibility to work remotely.
We provide free parking spaces for all employees.
Lea Céline Vernet
Mitarbeiter/in HR Administration
View larger map
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.