- Responsible for the monthly and annual Closing process for the Joint-Venture GF Wavin (PnL&BS)
- Development and reporting of Financial Performance and Operational Performance KPIs
- Responsible for the annual budget planning process
- Leads the Inventory and Accounts Payable Management
- CAPEX (Planning support, business case/ challenge, application support, reporting)
- Standard costing (cost runs, data management)
- Support Continuous Improvement activities (e.g. global reporting, support/sign off financial impact calculations)
- Support the development of a global Welding machine business by creating transparency on costing, inventory, Sales, and Margin development
- Close cooperation with production sites in Italy and Schaffhausen
- A Bachelor's, Master's Degree in Business Administration, in Finance, or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience as a Controller ideally in a Manufacturing Operations environment
- Experience in working on and supporting LEAN, Six Sigma, and/or Operational Excellence activities
- Good experience in all MS Office tools and SAP
- Engineering- and Operations-minded
- Quick-minded, critical thinker, and reliable
- Fluent German and English skills are a must
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
The independent employee counseling service at GF is available to all employees for both private and professional concerns.
Flexible working conditions
Wherever possible we offer flexible working hours as well as the possibility to work remotely.
We provide free parking spaces for all employees.
Very attractive pension scheme
GF offers all employees an excellent pension plan.
Talent Acquisition Manager
View larger map
Applications from agencies will not be considered.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.