- Management of CAM development projects from conceptual design to implementation
- Further development of our own CAM software Turbosoft plus (TS+) with process engineering functionalities in cooperation with the CAM Development group
- Support of CAM process engineering (tool design, force calculations, chatter avoidance/suppression, drive signal analysis via Siemens Trace, etc.)
- Tap testing (FRF measurement) and modal analysis of machine elements / production parts
- Conduct internal and customer trainings in machining and machine dynamics (tap testing, process and drive optimization).
- Support the R&D department as well as our CAM and hardware/software groups with your expertise in new machine development projects and in the optimization of existing machine components and CAM processes
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering (e.g. Master of Science)
- Experience with dynamics and mechanics of milling machines
- Experience with milling process developments and optimisations
- Fluent in the English language, German is an additional asset
- Willingness to travel worldwide (up to approx. 30%)
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries