- Design and creation of technical documentation such as assembly instructions, operating instructions, technical brochures, price lists, and training principles for sanitary solutions in the areas of building technology applications such as drinking water, and key topics such as hygiene, sustainability, etc.
- Coordinating and reconciling the technical documentation with product management, sales, and marketing
- Carrying out research on technical processes and structures as well as standards and guidelines in order to map the basics in clear technical documentation
- Preparation of illustrations, technical graphics, and PowerPoint presentations
- Multiplication of the technical documentation with the marketing department via the homepage, Showpad, webinars, videos, print, etc.
- At least 4 years of experience as a graphic designer, technical writer, or in an equal position ideally in a technical environment
- A good understanding of the sanitary or building technology sector would be an asset
- Very good know-how of the MS-Office, SAP, and all the common Graphic programs
- Fluent in English and German, every other language is an asset
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Flexible working conditions
Wherever possible we offer flexible working hours as well as the possibility to work remotely.
We provide free parking spaces for all employees.
Very attractive pension scheme
GF offers all employees an excellent pension plan.
We offer all employees free refreshments such as water, coffee or tea.
Talent Acquisition Manager
View larger map
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.