- Document the current & design the future application landscape (vision and strategy). Drive the way to achieve the future state
- Analyze and design functionalities, information flows, end-to-end processes, integrations and master data
- Identify all IT applications and compare them to the required functionalities and processes (fit/gap)
- Standardize applications, interfaces, functionalities, data, processes & tech-nologies
- Lead the analysis and evaluation of new applications and technologies based on Business requirements
- Promote the IT landscape and IT architecture policies within the business and top management
- Support the Change Management for achieving the Business and IT Trans-formation
- Evaluate the relevance and coherence of all IT projects (current & future)
- Work in close relationship with the Business and IT community (Local, divi-sional, corporate)
- Work in close relationship with the PMO, IT Security Officer and BPO's
- Master Degree in computer science, business administration or similiar
- 3 years experience in IT architecture, certification in TOGAF would be a plus
- Excellent knowledge in cloud architectures and integrations
- Experience in managing an application portfolio (LeanIX would be a plus)
- Proven experience in working on global, complex landscapes
- Excellent knowledge in Process Design, Interfaces, Information Flow Design, Reengineering and Business Processes
- Excellent networking skills and Change Management experience
- Fluent in English, the ability to work in German would be an advantage
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
GF guarantees expectant mothers a comparable job while taking up to a year off. In addition, GF offers a paid leave for fathers and mothers.
Flexible working conditions
Wherever possible we offer flexible working hours as well as the possibility to work remotely.
Very attractive pension scheme
GF offers all employees an excellent pension plan.
We provide free parking spaces for all employees.
View larger map
Your work route
Who we are
GF Casting Solutions is one of the leading solution providers of lightweight components in the mobility and energy industry. As a future-oriented company, we act as a driving force for innovations in the foundry and additive manufacturing world and want to take the lead in shaping the development of sustainable mobility.