- The Maintenance Mechanic oversees and performs the preventive and reactive maintenance duties required for the manufacturing operations of the plant. Priorities include management and execution of PM schedules, repair of any equipment that is needed to maintain maximum production rates and maintenance of an adequate spare parts inventory. This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours per week and also fulfill on-call duties for repairs.
- Ensure all equipment is kept in proper and safe working condition.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment that is not operating properly or effectively.
- Maintain and build job skills through company or external training programs.
- Follow all company safety rules and guidelines in operating machinery.
- Advanced industrial, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, hydraulic and pneumatic skills including troubleshooting.
- Understanding of heavy manufacturing processes.
- 3 - 5 years experience in hydraulics, electronics, electrical and mechanical.
- Understand purpose and proper use of small hand and power tools.
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
GF offers an additional medical insurance besides the mandatory one by law.including vision, dental, life and auxiliary plans.
Paid time off include 12 paid days of company holidays.
We are a 24/7 manufacturing facility with the need for experienced personnel on all shifts.
GF offers recognition for a job well-done.
Director Human Resources
39605 W. Independence Street
74804 Shawnee, OK
74804 Shawnee, OK
View larger map
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.