- You are responsible for the mechanical assembly of the complete machine tools
- Your area of responsibility also includes the supervision of the commissioning process
- You are used to do the work under consideration of quality and deadlines
- You have completed basic training as a polymechanic
- You have engineering as well as knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics
- You are used to working independently and accurately and to taking on responsibility
- You have a good knowledge of German, English is an advantage
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries