- Drive and coordinate implementation activities within the R&D of GF Piping Systems Process Automation department
- Define work packages and actively ensure timely readiness of the necessary requirement
- Time and cost estimations for the projects
- Set priorities and drive the implementation of the work packages as well as the execution of internal and external test- and validation-activities
- Regular status reports to the management and steering committees
- Support the program manager
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in software engineering, electrical engineering, physics, or similar
- At least 3 years of experience as an electrical engineer and/or software engineer ideally in an industrial environment
- Experience in project management or as a scrum master as well as in requirements management and test management is a plus
- Affinity to IIoT and UX/UI as well as to agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- English and German language skills on a professional level
- Willingness to travel on the occasional occurrence to the USA
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
The independent employee counseling service at GF is available to all employees for both private and professional concerns.
Flexible working conditions
Wherever possible we offer flexible working hours as well as the possibility to work remotely.
We provide free parking spaces for all employees.
Very attractive pension scheme
GF offers all employees an excellent pension plan.
Talent Acquisition Manager
View larger map
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.