- Provide product support to pilot/co-design customers
- Assist product owner to evangelise the product with demos and trainings to internal and external stakeholders
- Validate the product by setting up tests with pilot/co-design environment
- Perform periodic documentation reviews to accommodate latest releases
- Prepare productive environment for commercial launch
- come from a technical background
- good understanding of how IT systems fit together
- project skills
- strong analytical / logical competence for working through complex problems with developers
- very good English language skills
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Machining Solutions is the world’s leading provider of machine tools, diverse technical solutions and services to manufacturers of precision molds and tooling and of tight-tolerance, precision-machined components. The key segments we serve include the aerospace, automotive, medical, energy, information and communications technology (ICT) and electronics industries