- Define, establish and execute the global Engineering Governance for Custom Product Development and turning customer projects into solutions for Off-Site Manufacturing (e.g. audit and roll-out of global processes, tools, and software, costing factors included quoting, engineering procedures and workflows, financial standards)
- Lead the development and roll-out of global uniform quality procedures and processes to fulfill customer expectations and mitigate risks in line with the risk management guidelines
- Ongoing review and further development and expansion of the organizational setup to drive the best operational execution
- Ongoing training of the global Off-Site Manufacturing Engineering, Custom Product Design, and QA/QC team members sharing best practices and driving the learning culture
- Regular meetings to review KPIs (e.g. turnaround time, hit rate, forecast of utilization, or others)
- Representation of the Global Engineering group towards Key Customers and supporting specific market segments in their customer acquisition.
- Regular interactions with internal and external stakeholders
- A master's or bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering (or similar) and at least 8 years of experience in leading fluid dynamics or piping engineering for construction projects and ideally with a pre-fabrication background
- Excellent leadership and change management and communications skills to interact on all levels and in cross-cultural organization
- Experience in integrated design software (e.g. AutoDesk REVIT, SmartPlant 3D, etc) and CAD assembly
- Inspiring personality with a balanced sense for state of the art as well as trends
- Good English, any other language is welcome
- Willingness to travel up to 40% (if needed up to 4 weeks onsite)
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
The independent employee counseling service at GF is available to all employees for both private and professional concerns.
Flexible working conditions
Wherever possible we offer flexible working hours as well as the possibility to work remotely.
We provide free parking spaces for all employees.
Very attractive pension scheme
GF offers all employees an excellent pension plan.
Talent Acquisition Manager
View larger map
Applications from agencies will not be considered.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.