- Lead the local and interdisciplinary R&D teams with approximately 30 staff members in total
- Oversee and govern new product development, innovation- and life-cycle management activities
- Develop the team and the resources & capabilities further in the field of liquid analysis
- Actively drive collaboration with external partners, universities, and global teams
- Responsible for the local implementation of the global development strategy
- Build the bridge to key stakeholders outside R&D (product management, production, headquarters, etc.)
- Actively Scouting new technologies and identification of potential
- Local technical champion for the global "Process Automation" network
- Lead by example along our values of Learning, Caring, and Performing
- Active participation in the global R&D and technology strategy
- Bachelor's/master's degree in the field of chemistry. physics, electronics, process engineering, or comparable
- Profound experience in research and development ideally in the field of sensor technology and liquid analysis
- Sound experience in managing interdisciplinary project teams
- Knowledge of platform-oriented product development in embedded systems
- Experience in coordinating external service providers
- Business acumen, confident performance, and clear communication skills at all levels
- High self-motivation, sense of responsibility, and intercultural competences
- German and English on a professional level are a must
- Willingness to go to the US as an expatriate for 3 years is a must
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
The independent employee counseling service at GF is available to all employees for both private and professional concerns.
Flexible working conditions
Wherever possible we offer flexible working hours as well as the possibility to work remotely.
We provide free parking spaces for all employees.
Very attractive pension scheme
GF offers all employees an excellent pension plan.
Talent Acquisition Manager
View larger map
Applications from agencies will not be considered.
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.