- Check and repair simple hydraulic, electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic systems
- Be familiar with facility equipment for start-up and shut down of the plant
- Be knowledgeable of all electrical disconnects and safety disconnects
- Required to implement all repairs in a correct, proper, and safe manner
- Must be familiar with an be able to read repair manuals and parts books
- Be knowledgeable and capable of performing PM repair schedules.
- Follow and adhere to all company safety regulations as well as all government regulations.
- Report any safety violations to the supervisor immediately
- High school education
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly
- Minimum of three years maintenance experience in an industrial environment
- Must own all non-specialty tools and equipment to perform the job of a “C” mechanic
- Physical requirements include the ability to lift up to 75 pounds, stand, walk, and bend over for a minimum of eight hours per day
- Ability to become a licensed fork truck operator
- Troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge of volt, ohm, and amp meters
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
GF offers an additional medical insurance besides the mandatory one by law.
Paid time off include 12 paid days of company holidays.
Work perks discount
The discount program includes theme parks, movies or appliances.
300 Kuebler Road
View larger map
Your work route
Who we are
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.