The Swiss Steel Group is one of the world's leading providers of individual solutions in the special long steel products sector. The Group is one of the leading manufacturers of tool steel and non-corrosive long steel on the global market and one of the two largest companies in Europe for alloyed and high-alloyed quality and engineering steels. With more than 10 000 employees and its own production and distribution companies in more than 30 countries on 5 continents, the company guarantees global support and supply for its customers and offers them a complete portfolio of production and sales & services around the world. Customers benefit from the company's technological expertise, consistently high product quality around the world as well as detailed knowledge of local markets.
This position is based at our operations of Swiss Steel Canada.
- In this role, you will have ownership over the 36,000 sq foot facility on 3rd shift (Sunday - Thursday 10pm - 630am).
- This position is responsible for management of perm employees in a production environment.
- You'll have responsibility for process improvement, safety and quality, on time delivery as well as training and developing warehouse employees. In reference to safety and quality, you will be responsible for compliance with OHSA and ISO processes and procedures.
- Bring your 5+ years experience to us.
- BA or equivalent technical background or equivalent combo of education and experience
- 5+ minimum experience in a production environment
- Metals industry experience a big plus!
- In return we'll offer a competitive base salary plus bonus along with phenomenal benefits and 401k with match.
Please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Woods at email@example.com for a first confidential contact.