Finkl Steel is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of forging die steels, plastic injection mold steels, die casting tool steels, forged alloy bar, and custom open die forgings. We manufacture our products at three production facilities in Chicago, Quebec, and Detroit. We sell our products in North America and to 18 countries worldwide. With more than 100 patents, our steel formulations and steelmaking technologies set worldwide standards. In recognition of Finkl Steel’s product quality, our facilities were the first in America to receive ISO 9000 registration.
- Scheduling personnel and equipment to process product
- Assess proper product heat treat times and temperatures
- Determine process for new material or spec from sales team
- Order materials and equipment for proper functioning
- Analyze reprocess material
- Responsible for driving safety, observations and ensures all employees are adhering to safety procedures and rules.
- Responsible for daily work activities of subordinates
- Employee's payroll and HR needs.
- Check product quality as well as troubleshooting production problems
- Coordinate and monitor product loads to meet production targets with the responsibly of all furnace in HT and Forge.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Field of Study: Metallurgical Engineering or Industrial Engineering Preferred5+ years’ experience in comparable roles
- Familiar with safety procedures in Manufacturing
- Ability to manage 5+ employees
- Ability to schedule material
- Medical Insurance